Monday, September 6, 2010

HISTORY OF SOUND AND RECORDING AT PBI


I am writing a short book on the history of sound and recording at PBI. I hope to have some stories, pictures, etc. This will be a limited run as I am aware that there are only a few that would be interested. If any of my friends have stories, memories or pictures of the studio or PA system or music groups that they would like to share, I would be grateful. If you worked for Doug Kirk or John Binet during those years, I would like to include you in the book. Thank you - SjR

www.prairieboy.com

1 comment:

  1. Hi Steve, Tim Shuman passed your blog URL on to me some time ago - just read your piece on recording at PBI. Don't know how you're doing for images, but I have an old Janz Quartet album I 'borrowed' from my folks - it's PBI vintage. If you're interested I can scan it and send it. Mark

    ReplyDelete